Re: filesystem error???

.....i have 2 partition and 1 swap in my disk
love:/# df -alhT
Filesystem    Type    Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/hda3      xfs     36G  1.2G   35G   4% /
/dev/hda1      xfs     89M  8.5M   80M  10% /boot

i tried xfs_repair to check/repair my /dev/hda1 that have a warning appeared on!

love:/# xfs_repair /dev/hda1
xfs_repair: /dev/hda1 contains a mounted filesystem
fatal error -- couldn't initialize XFS library
love:/# xfs_repair /dev/hda1

those mean,i should be use boot my system from cdrom than use xfs_repair to check/repair /dev/hda1 again???

 love:/# xfs_repair /dev/hda