Re: Problem w/ printing from apps (CUPS)

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 06:15:10PM -0600, Cameron Matheson wrote:

> Printing emails from applications doesn't work however, * snip *

This usually is a result of a misconfigured filter.  Since I'm not
familiar with the printer, make sure that you have Debug logging turned
on in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf , restart CUPS, and try printing the system.
Check out the log for things that may not be configured correctly.  If
you need a hand, you can send the log and I'll take a look over it.

Happy to help,

Edward Guldemond

Key fingerprint:  29FF 2969 A04E F934 3F03
                  4329 BC56 3AA7 2F57 6735