Re: Emergency - partition table gone

Quoting Christoph Claus <chr-debuser@lux.dnsalias.net>:

> Hi there!
>
> I once used gpart -- IMHO it does a very good job IF the data on the
> drive was not altered. Personally, I doubt that your data will be
> untouched if your partition table was altered. Give it a try...

I'm pretty sure the data is still there..  Or even if the first 270MB are gone
I wouldn't mind..  I about 8 partitions on that drive and the first one is only
windows so i dont care about that.

Is there a way to get this on a disk or something?  I dont have any system up
right now..

Thanks for the help,
Leo