Re: SiS6326, 530, 620

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:09:08 +0200
Thomas Winischhofer <thomas@winischhofer.net> wrote:

> I am looking for people using a SiS6326, 620 or 530 video card/chipset.
> Development of my SiS-XFree-driver for the named devices may stall
> because I don't have any reliable testers at the moment.
>
> This regards testing 2D acceleration and Xv.
>
> If you're intested please drop me a (private) note.
>
> Thomas
>
> --
> Thomas Winischhofer
> Vienna/Austria
> mailto:thomas@winischhofer.net            http://www.winischhofer.net/

Sure,
what you want me to wreck?

Let me know what you need me to do and what kind of system you would like it done on (gcc2.x or gcc3.x kernel version and so on) and I build it and test what you want me to.
Problem is that I might not be really a reliable tester since my knowledge of programming is somewhat limited - you could also say not existent.
Also please note that I got a 630/730 chipset depending on where you look.
I would be glad to help out where I can though.

Klaus