Re: nslookup depricated?

also sprach stan <stanb@awod.com> [2002.09.24.1843 +0200]:
> I've been ignoring the message for a while, but "may be removed" part of it
> caught my eye today.
>
> Wjy exactly is nslookup being depricated? Is this a Debian only thing? My
> FreeBSD machines are not complaining.

I think this is an isc.org decision. use /usr/bin/host, it provides
the same functionality with a better interface, IMHO.

"it would be truly surprising
 if sound were not capable of suggesting colour,
 if colours could not give the idea of the melody,
 if sound and colour were not adequate to express ideas."
                                                     -- claude debussy