Re: modules

Unlike in RH, there is no autodetection of ISA cards in Debian Woody.
The easiest and most straight forward way is to use modconf. There you
find the necessary modules to make your card work. You'll need ISA
working (pnp) and the sound card module itself. If you remember which
modules were loaded under RH, just install them.

I believe there is a package with sndconfig (the one from RH) that you
can install. This might not be the optimal solution, though.

--
Johan Ehnberg
johan@ehnberg.net