Re: Shuttle Spacewalker SV25

* Rob Ransbottom <rir@attbi.com> [24-09-2002 14:57]:
> I have gotten a Shuttle Spacewalker SV25 mini-ITX computer.
>
> Can anyone tell me what drivers I should be using?

The Shuttle Spacewalker SV25 mini-ITX Linux drivers, I guess.

But seriously, you'll need to find out what hardware is inside the
box. Start looking for the motherboard chipsets, and then the video
and sound card that is probably integrated on the motherboard.

I am sure Shuttle has a webpage describing the specifications.

If you're unclear what is what post the specifications or at least a
link to them.

Bob