installing kde 3 without net connection

Hi everyone, I would like ask how do i install kde 3 without a net connection to my debian system. u see i usually download stuff from another machine then burn onto cdrw and install them my linux machine (mostly tarballs). but i'm intereseted in installing kde 3 but it seems i need net connection to do so. is there a way to install from hdd. i tried downloading all the packages and adding them to my sources.list. but nothing seems to be working.

Oh i'm new to this so if i'm posting to the wrong mailing list then do tell where is more apropriate. Thanx

---
All that is gold does not glitter,
not all those who wander are lost...
                         -Gandalf:Lord of the Rings