Re: auto repair shop software on linux

On Mon, 2002-09-23 at 15:54, tripolar wrote:
> Sorry about the lack of info in the last post.
> I dont have all the info yet- only that he runs windows in his
> autorepair shop and is getting tired of crashed and dataloss.
> so at this point any software that he can use on linux-
> accounting
> customer database
> repair records
> etc.

There are many VARs that sell niche products that run under Unix.

Remember, though, when in doubt, Google!!!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=repair+shop+software+unix

| Ron Johnson, Jr.     mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net          |
| Jefferson, LA  USA   http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson  |
| "What other evidence do you have that they are terrorists, |
|  other than that they trained in these camps?"             |
|   17-Sep-2002 Katie Couric to an FBI agent regarding the 5 |
|   men arrested near Buffalo NY                             |