Re: import Maildir mails to mailman archive?

also sprach Patrick Hsieh <pahud@ezplay.tv> [2002.09.23.0411 +0200]:
> I installed mailman can created a brand-new mailing list.
> Now I'd like to import some mails in my Maiildir folder to mailman
> archive. Is there any import tool or utility to achive this?

cd Maildir
for i in */*; do formail < $i >> mbox; done
cat mbox >> /var/lib/mailman/archives/private/<list>.mbox/<list>.mbox
/usr/lib/mailman/bin/arch <list>
rm mbox

> BTW, If I want to backup mailmain archive as well as all configuration,
> what directories should I backup?

/var/lib/mailman

out of my mind. back in five minutes.