Postfix: install multi instance for run Anomy Satinazer and Spamassassin

Hi,

My plateform is Debian/Woody, and i'm trying to run "Filtering malware and
spam with Postfix" (http://advosys.ca/papers/postfix-filtering.html)

No problem for running "Anomy Satinazer" and SpamAssassin in command line
(*)...

For create a multinstance (**):
-I created a IP virtual (eth0:0).
-I copied /etc/postfix (eth0) to /etc/postfix-in (eth0:0).
- mkdir /var/spool/postfix-in
- add in /etc/postfix/main.cf "alternate_config_directories =
/etc/postfix-in"
- run under /etc/postfix:
./post-install config_directory=/etc/postfix-in \
    queue_directory=/var/spool/postfix-in create-missing

I fixed the problem ( fatal: unknown service: smtp/tcp) to add:
ln -s /var/spool/postfix/etc /var/spool/postfix-in/etc
(idea from http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2001/09/09/0009.html)

Now i run both, but the problem is the mails stay in queue of
/etc/postfix-in
i run postqueue -c /etc/postfix-in -f  without success....
(how to delete mails in the /var/spool/postfix-in , the command postsuper -c
/etc/postfix-in -d IdMail is not supported)

Help is welcome
Eric

(*) Excepte a litle problem in the script filter.sh
(**)I looked at Victor Duchovni's patches for Postfix
(http://www.stahl.bau.tu-bs.de/~hildeb/postfix/duchovni/) but my Debian
woody version can not be patch.