Re: New user with X-Windows problem

Can you send tot the list more information about the problem? for example
the XF86Config-4 file, the output of XFree86...

You can get the output of XFree86 executing as root:

	XFree86 > /root/output-X11.log 2>&1

With this information it's possible to solve the problem.

Kind Regards.

Josep Llauradó Selvas	                darlock@tinet.org
	      Linux Registered User #153481
The only "intuitive" interface is the nipple.
After that, it's all learned.
(in comp.os.linux.misc, on X interfaces.)