Re: Re. CUPS in Woody 3.0 unstable.

> Have you read the Debian Readme in /usr/share/doc/cupsys, there is a sneaky
> Debian gotcha in there .

Yep - I take it you refer to the provision to register individual users
to the CUPS install. I can't find any provision for this on the web site
and can't see how to do that.

On the other hand, I've noted that 'lpr text.test' prints well, and that my system
recognises the EPSON Stylus Photo 700 as connected and ready to print.

What am I missing here ?

Adam.
adam@bogacki.net

P.S. Apologies for the tardiness, I'm in the throes of packing more than
10 years of effects prior to an international move.

AFB.