Re: Lost Mozilla

Brian Webb wrote:

Help,Debian Newbie.Have installed Debian 3.0 OK. Problem, Mozilla was
working OK. Now I cannot launch it, I get message 'No such file etc'.
Tried apt-get to install &/or remove it, but can neither install or
remove it.I'm now stuck!
Thanks in advance.

You might try "apt-get install --reinstall mozilla". You might also try starting it as another user, to make sure it's not related to your particular user (bad path setting, etc).

You might also unplug your network connection, fire up X as root, and then try starting moz, which might indicate a permissions problem somewhere. (Don't run X as root as a general rule.)

Kent