Re: True Type fonts, anti-aliasing

* A R <trpo_1135@yahoo.com> [2002-09-21 13:21:52]:
> cd /us/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType
> ln -s /usr/share/fonts/truetype
>
> Well, I tried to do it and discover that I don't have
> TrueType directory, which tells me that I probably
> didn't install them. Can some one point what packages
> need to be installed to get both TrueType and
> anti-aliasing going?
> I am running Woody.

Check your path, it is wrong.

The correct one is /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TrueType.

If you don't have that one either, the package you should get is
msttcorefonts, I guess.

P.S. this is my first post to a mailing lists. Please don't get mad at
me if I did anything wrong. Just tell me somehow, thanks :-)