Re: samba-tng and openldap

I installed that package from the source I made of openldap per your instructions. I wish to thank you for your great how to on this and all the work you put in to it. Some reason I still get that error though. This box had been upgraded to testing so I may wipe it and start it all over again with Woody (the source where pulled from the Woody branch though).

nate wrote:

Quenten Griffith said:
That is what I was going by was your howto word for word and I get that
error

did you install the libldap2-dev package? if you built ldap from
source as in my instructions you'll need the libldap2-dev package
from the sources you built, not from the debian archives, they are
not compadible(one has SSL one does not).

look at config.log for a more detailed report.

nate