samba-tng and openldap

Hello any here been able to compile the newist cvs of samba-tng with ldap support, I have openlap installed from source, and I am trying to install samba-tng using debian/rules binary command from the source but get this error

hecking for ber_bvfree in -llber... no
checking for ldap.h... yes
checking for lber.h... yes
checking for ldap_init in -lldap... no
configure: error: Cannot link with ldap libraries.
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 1

I am guessing there is something missing from my ldap that I need to compile with it but I don't know what.
Here are the flags I am using to complie TNG
--enable-debug --enable-syslog --enable-proctitle \
              --enable-cache --enable-referrals --enable-ipv6 \
              --enable-local  --with-readline \
              --with-threads --enable-slapd --enable-cleartext \
              --enable-crypt --enable-passwd  \
              --enable-multimaster --enable-phonetic --enable-rlook
ups \
              --enable-wrappers --enable-dynamic --disable-dnssrv \
              --enable-ldap --enable-ldbm --enable-shell --enable-s
ql \
              --enable-slurpd --enable-shared --with-tls \
              --prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var/lib \
              --sysconfdir=/etc --libexecdir='$${prefix}'/sbin \
              --mandir='$${prefix}'/share/man --with-subdir=ldap