user infos

Hi im just trying to figure out how to change the "from" part of a locally
sent email.
The domain part i set up when i install exim so no problemo (lets say
my.domain.net) but now i have a user lets say he is called "testuser", now
when that user sends a message  in the "from" part of that message it says
"testuser@my.domain.net" but i want it to be, lets say
"florian@my.domain.net" where do i specify that alias?
I remember i had that same thing on another machine and i solved it at that
time but i cant remeber how i did it (probably too easy to find out) =).
Thanks for hints