PalmOSEmulator (pose) sync with Jpilot?

I just installed pose (Palm OS Emulator) and used the ROM from my Handspring Visor. Very impressive emulator.

If I want to synch it with JPilot running on the same box, how do I set this up? Currently I have both pose and JPilot pointing to /dev/pilot, which doesn't exist. On a real Palm, I know that'd be a symlink to whatever real device (/dev/ttyS0 or /dev/usb1 or similar), but of course, this is an emulator rather than the real thing.

Thanks for any help!

Kent