Re: MS WINWORD and WINE problems....

Thanks Dominique, do you happen to know what was the exact file that you delete?

the only app i installed on my linux box is MS OFFICE 2k. If you remember the exact location of the file you deleted that woluld be great...

TIA

irvin

 Dominique Dumont wrote:

> "The Disk is full or too many files are open.
>
> (C:\Windows\..\Templates\Normal.dot)"

I had the same problem with word on Windows2000 (no wine or
linux). The problem came from one of the included visio drawing. One
of them was corrupted. Once I deleted the drawing, I was able to save
the file.

Do You Yahoo!?