RE: Mac Fonts

>Hello,

>How can I installed some Mac fonts on my x86 Linux Box ?

>Thanks

>Yogesh

Mac fonts are not any different than those ttf fonts in Windows but anyway...

1. Use ttfconverter (a handy Macintosh utility that should still be folating around the cyberspace) to convert Macintosh true type fonts to ttf and
install them as usual.

I do not know of *nix equivalent to this utility but I am assuming someone made it available. You need to convert ttf fonts on Mac to ttf fonts usable
 for Windows and work from there.
As far as old mac bitmap fonts go, I'm afraid I can't help you there and I don't know if it can be done at all...

Of course, you will need to enable true type fonts as usual (information is available, google and ye shall find...)...

Davor