From: Adrian von Bidder [mailto:avbidder@fortytwo.ch]
Sent: den 18 september 2002 09:00
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: apt-get source postgres

On Wed, 2002-09-18 at 05:49, Jonas Persson wrote:
> Hi everyone, i have a problem finding postgresql 7.1.3 source as debian package. I looked in potato
> but there the version is 6.5.4. The reason why i want an older version is that the application i want to
> run against postgresql uses features which is changed in 7.2 and will make the application to not work
> properly.
>
> Help apreciated to find the postgresql 7.1.3 Debian package source. I assume there will be no problem to
> compile the thing on a woody box and get it working properly.

Hmmm, not even snapshots.debian.net has 7.1.3 pkgs, from what I can see.
Are you sure you don't want to upgrade the application? 7.2 has
improvements and bugfixes (a few of them quite important), so if your
application should run for some time it would probably be worth it.

You could try mailing the postgres pkg maintainer, I'm sure he has some
backups.

cheers
-- vbi

--
secure email with gpg                           http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTICE: subkey signature! request key 92082481 from keyserver.kjsl.com