From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@snipe.mail.pas.earthlink.net>
To: RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:57:32 -0700

  jobdb@tr.debian.net
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org>:
    host mail.w-4.de [195.126.150.2]: 550 Spammers shan't see sunlight here

Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:57:22 -0700
To: jobdb@tr.debian.net
Cc: Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org>
Subject: Comments on Debian job database
From: Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org>

United States is not listed in the country drop-down.

I selected nothing and got
 ERROR 301 : No one selected.
Why not let me see everything?

I set the type to contract and got
 ERROR 303 : You must use Type with Keywords or Category.
First, why the restriction?  Second, there is no indication of what
appropriate keywords are.

Set country to ALL and got
 ERROR 305 : You must use Country with Keywords or Category.
Again, why the restriction.

The geographic search restrictions will probably not be too helpful.
I would expect people would be more interested in things like
*"X miles from where I am" (or kilometers!)
* countries or jobs using language Y
* jobs that can be done remotely
* jobs in the EEC
* jobs in some continent