Re: How to check a set of Woody CD's for integrity

Vineet Kumar:

>> If it doesn't, then think about digging deeper to find out what differs

I have  had downloaded the  ISO images and  the checksums match.  A  small doubt
though, I can burn CD-Rs using these  images without any hitch.  But when I do a
`dd' of the resultant CD/s, the generated image md5sum differs from the original
md5sum  of  the  downloaded  ISO.   Why  is  it so  ?   Is  it  due  to  control
data/something else being added to the CD during the `cdrecord' burn process ?

TIA.
--
ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio