Re: Setting-up CDRW

I just did this again last evening on a new machine and it was loads
easier than i remembered it being.

I'm using kernel 2.4.19-k7 with both an ide cdrom and an ide-scsi
cdrw.

i added this line to /etc/fstab:

/dev/scd0	/cdrw		iso9660	defaults,ro,user,noauto	0	0

my /etc/modules includes this:

options ide-cd ignore=hdd
ide-scsi

hth