idebus override or not?

When I boot my office machine it says:

   ide: Assuming 33MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with idebus=xx
   VP_IDE: IDE controller on PCI bus 00 dev 39
   VP_IDE: chipset revision 16
   VP_IDE: not 100% native mode: will probe irqs later
   ide: Assuming 33MHz system bus speed for PIO modes; override with idebus=xx
   VP_IDE: VIA vt82c686a (rev 22) IDE UDMA66 controller on pci00:07.1
   ide0: BM-DMA at 0xd000-0xd007, BIOS settings: hda:DMA, hdb:pio
   ide1: BM-DMA at 0xd008-0xd00f, BIOS settings: hdc:DMA, hdd:DMA

In the old days I was updated on Hardware, but nowadays I haven't
followed the development very closely (mainly because I'm not buying any
new computers :-) ), so I was wondering if the assumption of 33MHz is
correct? How can I find out what I have? My machine is a AMD Duron
750MHz.

Thanks in advance!

Preben