Re: Lexmark z33 (or z132/23)

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 11:35:03PM +0200, Markus Mohr wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Has anyone got his Lexmark z33 to work with Debian? There are drivers on
> Lexmarks page, but since they provide a rpm imbedded within a shell
> script, I don't get it to install properly.

Have you tried alien?

   Alien allows you to convert LSB, Red Hat, Stampede and Slackware
   Packages
   into Debian packages, which can be installed with dpkg.
   .
   It can also generate packages of any of the other formats.
   .
   This is a tool only suitable for binary packages.

--

    Shaul Karl, shaulka@bezeqint.n e t