Re: debian hints server, a debian quote of the day that gives help?

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 19:30, Tom Cook wrote:
> On  0, Walter Tautz <wtautz@math.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> > just curious if such a beast could be created or exists already.  People could
> > subscribe to it or perhaps it could be a packages on their local system that
> > would periodically mail them little hints on how better to use a particular
> > piece of software.
>
> Are we talking the Debian Assistant?  No thanks... ;-)

Well, you could have the debian logo animate into a paperclip ;)

Jeremy

Jeremy Turner, Help Desk Supervisor              Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                      Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University