Having 2 LAN Card w/ 2 Diff(Live/Internet) IP

Im guessing something and im not sure if this will work, i dont have much
hardware to test it on and i am very curious abt it.

Is this possible?

Having 2 LAN (NIC) with 2 DIFF IPs;
ex: (let say this are internet live ips that i own)

 1.) 111.111.111.1
 2.) 222.222.222.2

Now, on my Debian box. I want to make it both as eth0 and eth1.
I want some of my apps to route their outgoing packets to, lets say.

app1 & app2

app1 >> 111.111.111.1 (App1 will route all outgoing and incoming packets to
that ip)

and..

app2 >> 222.222.222.2 (App2 will route all outgoing and incoming packets to
that ip)

Will i have a conflict for my gateway here? Or in any desperate way can i
have two gateway
and have this 2 IP working on both diff nic's?

I've ask some person on irc's and they say im hell, blah blah. I just want
to learn and figure
things out. I hope you guys here at Debian w/ your expertise on Linux,
etcetc. Could help me
figure out my problem in any way it should be.

Regards,
Louie...