Re: Network error between linux kernel 2.4.7-10 and Sun solaris 6

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 01:18:49 -0700, "Eric G. Miller" <egm2@jps.net> wrote:

  | On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 10:08:21AM +0200, Francois Chenais wrote:
  | > Hello,
  | >
  | > I have a network problem between a rh 7.2 with kernel 2.4.7-10
  | > and a sun solaris 6.
  | >
  | > I know this error doesn't directly concern debian but it seems a Linux pb.
  | >
  | > Any experience about it ?
  |
  | It would help if you described the problem.  However, a Debian solution
  | might be different than a Red Hat solution.

In fact, I have a RH 7.2 box with a proxy and a webserver on a sun box.
The pages are sometime truncated ! The pb is random !:-|

All works fine if the webserver is a linux box !:-|

This worked before I upgrade the linux box from RH 6.2 to RH 7.2.

It seems to be a TCP (linux ?) problem that's why I asked to this list :-)

	François