Re: Install older version of libc6

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 07:41:19AM +0200, Lukas Kubin wrote:

> By I mistake I've installed a libc6 version from unstable (2.2.5-14) and
> lots of packages from unstable version. How can I get them back to stable
> (Woody)?
> Thank you.

  You may be in trouble on that one. I know that there has been mention
  previously on this list that downgrades are not supported. You might
  need to do a reinstall.
  I'm not certain how you specify specific versions with apt-get or
  aptitude. I do reckon you would need to edit your
  /etc/apt/sources.list to remove the unstable entries, and add stable
  entries. You would also need to do an apt-get update.

  ... and then my knowledge runs out.

  Geoff Crompton