max_loop option not working for autofs

I'm trying to using autofs/samba to make many iso images availabe to windows users. I have all the entries in auto.isosrv. In addition, I created static links to them all in a shared samba directory (in order to make the iso images browseable from a windows box) I can successfully mount them on the linux box by touching each one of these static links.

However, When I browse that network share from a Windows box, it attempts to mount all of the mount points. It is only able to successfully mount 8. I tried to fix this by putting this in my lilo.conf "append = " mem=nopentium max_loop=64", however this does not seem to affect anything. I think I may be able to fix this problem by putting each static link inside a directory of it's own, but I was still wondering why I couldn't increase the max_loop limit. Any suggestions?

Charles Lewis
lewisc@delta.swau.edu