Re: compiling 2.4.19 on woody with kernel package

[Sorry for the late response, I'm way behind on my mail]

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 11:41:19AM +0200, Kenneth Macdonald Karlsen wrote:
> Hi all.
> Im trying to build 2.4.19 with the command:
                     ^^^^^^
> 2. copy the config-2.4.18-686 from boot and give it name .config so that
                     ^^^^^^

Did you run make oldconfig?  Since the config file is from an older
kernel version, some of the config options might have changed.  make
oldconfig should fix that up.  I don't know if this is your problem, ut
it's worth a shot:)

-rob