weird but working triple boot with lilo on Woody

Hi,

i have Debian Woody 3.0 running along Windows 98 en XP.
I had installed Win98 first, then woody. Now i installed XP and XP
detected Win98, made a menu to boot XP and Win98 and then overwrote
the MBR which was expected.
No problem since i had made a boot disk in woody so i went back into
linux, changed lilo.conf and ran lilo.
My system is as follows:
primary hd:
- 1 primary partition with Win98 (fat32)
- 1 extended partition that contains
     - 1 extra partition (fat32)
     - 4 linux exf2 partition

secondary hd (on same id channel)
- 1 primary partition with WinXP (fat 32)
- 1 extended partition that contains
     - 1 extra parition (fat32)
     - half of the space of the hd is unassigned. this is needed to make
       a test debian linux in the near future :-)

I put these lines in my lilo.conf
other=/dev/hda1
label="Win98"
other=/dev/hdb1
label="WinXp"

I expected to be able to boot both win os's but it didn't work. When i chose
WinXp it said that that partition wasn't bootable. When i choose Win98,
and this is the weird thing, i got the dual boot loader from WinXP that
showed a list of XP and Win98 that could be booted.
I probably could have avoided it by hiding my Win98 disk so that XP wouldn't
touch the hda but install it's boot into hdb. ( is there a free tool that allows
to hide a disk/parition)

Anyway not that bad really as i can still boot all my os's and i couldn't care
less if XP disappears since it was a new install.
Is there anyway i could solve this so i can all boot them from nice 'labels' in
lilo? I wouldn't mind losing XP but i don't want to lose Debian and Win98

Thanks for any advice