Re: wheel-scrolling in acrobat reader 5.0.5

> Jamin W.Collins <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> wrote:
> (on Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:43:57 -0500)
>
>  > Have you tried xpdf?  Is there something particular to AR
>  > that you need that isn't provided by xpdf?

I think xpdf cant show the table of contents like AR does in the left column
"Bookmarks". And whats even worse is that I have "The C++ Programming
Languag 3rd Edition" in several .pdfs which are referenced by a single
TOC.pdf whith links to the chapters but only in this TOC AR provides.

If xpdf can do this I would be happy to know how.

Gruß
lal