sources.list entries for OpenOffice doesn't work

Hello

I have in mind to install OpenOffice via apt-get. So I tried out the
following mirrors VPN-Junkies and Tuxfamily listed on
http://www.linux-debian.de/openoffice/mirrors.html (both testing and
unstable). But none of them worked. Using apt-get update for testing, I got
the following output:

Err http://ftp.freenet.de testing/main Packages
  404 Not found [IP: 194.97.2.68 80]
Hit http://non-us.debian.org testing/non-US/main Packages
Hit http://non-us.debian.org testing/non-US/main Release
Ign http://ftp.freenet.de testing/main Release
Err http://ftp.freenet.de testing/contrib Packages
  404 Not found [IP: 194.97.2.68 80]
Ign http://ftp.freenet.de testing/contrib Release
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
Hit http://http.us.debian.org testing/main Release
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/dists/testing
/main/binary-powerpc/Packages  404 Not found [IP: 194.97.2.68 80]
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.freenet.de/pub/ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/dists/testing
/contrib/binary-powerpc/Packages  404 Not found [IP: 194.97.2.68 80]
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ftp.freenet.de testing/main
Packages (/va
r/lib/apt/lists/ftp.freenet.de_pub_ftp.vpn-junkies.de_openoffice_dists_testing_main_b
inary-powerpc_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://ftp.freenet.de testing/contrib
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used inst
ead.

Using unstable, the following message appeared:

rowe:/etc/apt# apt-get update
Get:1 http://ftp.freenet.de unstable/main Packages [2342B]
Ign http://ftp.freenet.de unstable/main Release
Get:2 http://ftp.freenet.de unstable/contrib Packages [3487B]
Ign http://ftp.freenet.de unstable/contrib Release
Hit http://non-us.debian.org testing/non-US/main Packages
Get:3 http://non-us.debian.org testing/non-US/main Release [91B]
Hit http://non-us.debian.org testing/non-US/contrib Packages
Get:4 http://non-us.debian.org testing/non-US/contrib Release [94B]
Fetched 1879kB in 1m14s (25.1kB/s)
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done

rowe:/etc/apt# apt-get install openoffice.org
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.
  openoffice.org: Depends: openoffice.org-bin (>= 1.0.1-3) but it is not
going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

rowe:/etc/apt# apt-get install openoffice.org openoffice.org-bin
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done

  openoffice.org-bin: Depends: libc6 (>= 2.2.5-13) but 2.2.5-6 is to be
installed
                      Depends: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.2-0pre4) but it is not going
to be installed
                      Depends: libstdc++4 (>= 1:3.1) but it is not installable
                      Depends: libstdc++5 (>= 1:3.2-0pre4) but it is not
installable
                      Depends: libstlport4.5gcc3.2 but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

Do I have to install all the libs...? What does 'but is not installable'
mean? I am using woody with Ben's Kernel '2.4.19-rc3-ben0' on an iMac.

Any hints would be appreciated, Roland
rowe_gnu@gmx.net