openoffice prob after upgrade

Openoffice will no longer start for me. It's been
working fine, but I upgraded this morning using
dselect  (openoffice files were upgraded) and now I
get the following errors when I try to run the
application:

/usr/lib/openoffice/program/javaldx: error while
cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
/usr/lib/openoffice/program/soffice.bin: error while
cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I use testing (sarge) and I have the right info in
apt/sources.list. I have all required packages
installed, including the one for
libstlport_gcc3.0.so.4.5.

Any ideas on how to get openoffice working again?
Thanks.

Richard