Re: SAMBA Help Needed

Only thing I can think of is that you are trying to mount ntfs partition and you don't have it in your kernel or you dont have the smbfs filesystem loaded in your kernel. But that mount 6 error is odd. If you have X installed try apt-get LinNeighborhood its a nice gui to mount network shares and see if you have any luck with that, sorry I couldn't be of more use.