Re: Worried about Exim, my mail is dissappearing?

Lucas Barbuto wrote:
<snip>
Again the weird thing here is that I'm not getting any errors from Exim.
I'm really struggling for a lead into this problem.

Thanks anyway,

Lucas

I guess the obvious conclusion that may warrant further investigation is that if Exim isn't reporting errors, maybe it isn't having any errors, and the problem lies at the next step down the line. (eg. the machine that your server is connected to on its way to the internet) I have no idea if this is likely (I don't have any experience with mail delivery), but it seems the next logical step.

HTH
Barney.