Re: [offtopic] latex question (correct question)

>  	I'm using verbatim to include these files but it is giving me a lot of
> 	Overfull \hbox
> 	How to fix this?
> 	TIA,		Paulo Henrique.

The way I usually deal with this is to use a smaller font for the verbatim
stuff.  Try a \footnotesize command right before your \verbatim include.  If
that doesn't work, just keep going smaller until you get what you want (I
think the next smallest is \small, then \tiny).

Also, don't forget to put a \normalsize argument after the \verbatim include,
otherwise the rest of your document will be illegible.

HTH

Stephen W. Juranich                             sjuranic@ee.washington.edu
Electrical Engineering             http://students.washington.edu/sjuranic
University of Washington                http://ssli.ee.washington.edu/ssli