Re: installing sarge/sid from cd

Colin Watson wrote:
> -SNIP- <

The installer for sarge is being completely ripped out and replaced.
Please don't expect it to be useful yet. If you want to install sarge or
sid, install woody and upgrade (from the CD if you like).

How far along in the process at this moment? Any "rough" estimates when it will be "usable" for testing purposes?? I would really like to take a peek at it when it is ready for inspection by the "masses". I have read some of the stuff on Debian-boot, but most of it is over my head. It sounds quite interesting, though.

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-