Re: File type for DVD's ?

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 07:27:32PM +1000, Adam Bogacki wrote:
> Hi,
> 	I've just installed Xine but can't remember the
> file-type for DVD's in
>
> >mount -t [filetype] /dev/dvd /mnt/dvd
>
> Any ideas ?

Hello Adam

If you want to watch DVD movies with xine, you will have to install the
xine-dvd-plugin package and/or the xine-dvdnav package.
Add this to your /etc/apt/sources.list to access those:

deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main

(replace unstable with woody or stable if you are not using unstable)

You may also want to get the xine-d5d plugin from http://captain-css.tk
which I find better than the DVD plugin, YMMV.

hth
joerg

--
No, "rm -rf *" does not mean "read mail -really fast"...