Xfree86 problems with woody

I have recently installed Debian 3.0r0, along with xfree86.  I have run startx,

specifying all the correct information, yet still cannot get it to run.  I have

tried going back and using various different settings, like lower resolutions

and such, but with no luck. Though I have enough experience with

FreeBSD and Linux to get around, I am a newbie, and have no idea where

to go from here to get it running.  I have been searching various site for info,

but with no luck.

Here are some system specs, in case it helps:

Pentium 4 1.4GHz

Intel D850GB board

Nvdia geForce 2 MX 400 64MB

I’ve also attached my XFree86.0.log with this e-mail.  I can provide

anymore information at request.  I hope somebody can at least point

me in the right direction.

-travis troyer