exim (.forward)

Hi!

How do I handle a .forward file if I configured exim to use maildir format
instead of mbox? the 'save' command in a .forward file doesn't seem to work.

If I try this for example:
# Exim filter

if error_message then finish endif

if $header_subject: contains "this is a test"
then
    save $home/Maildir/.TestFolder
endif

I get an error mail like:
Message xxxxx has been frozen.
The sender is <somebody@somewhere.com>.

The following address(es) have yet to be delivered:
  /home/me/Maildir/.TestFolder <me@localhost>: mailbox
/home/me/Maildir/.TestFolder is not a regular file

So is there a way to save messages in maildir format? The only purpose this
.forward file should serve is to bring the messages in the appropriate
subfolder of my maildir. Is there maybe another way to do that?

Thanks for replies,
Christian Schoenebeck