CD-ROM install with floppy boot

Hi All,

I'm having trouble trying to install debian from the CD-ROMs. For some
reason the computer I'm using doesn't allow me to boot from CD-ROM and I
can't access the BIOS settings to change this. What I want to do is
install debian from the CD-ROMS but using a floppy disk to boot. Can
this be done with debian? I know other distros (e.g. RedHat) allow this.
If so, which disk images do I need to do this?

TIA...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
       little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."