Re: unstable, just how unstable is it

Christopher Swingley <cswingle@iarc.uaf.edu> writes:

> YMMV but I'd have to give it a 1.  In my experience unstable is
> practically perfect with one limitation -- when something goes wrong,
> it can go wrong really badly.  Haven't seen one of those in quite a
> while (typed while knocking on wood. . .)

Do you use any Gnome programs?  They're currently in a state of
riotous disarray.  I also don't know if the perl stuff has settled
down... for a while, both problems has led to updates wanting to
delete lots of stuff depending on what you want installed.

I've moved back down to testing for now, since I wasn't accepting
updates anyway... they would have broken too much.

"This moth-eaten wizard look is very clever." - Eric Thurley