Sarge: Tetex missing some files?

After upgrading from woody to sarge, I get the following errors when
running Latex on my files:
----------------------------------
ERROR: LaTeX Error: File `booktabs.sty' not found.

--- TeX said ---

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Enter file name:
! Emergency stop.
<read *>
---------------------------------------

$ locate booktabs.sty
/usr/share/texmf/source/latex/booktabs/booktabs.sty

I did run texhash and as far as I can see
/usr/share/texmf/source/latex is in my $TEXMFMAIN

Any ideas?

Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "But the end of all things is at hand; be ye therefore
      sober, and watch unto prayer. And above all things
      have fervent love among yourselves; for love shall
      cover the multitude of sins."      I Peter 4:7,8