Re: Advice please: Picking a mail server

Derrick 'dman' Hudson <dman@dman.ddts.net> writes:

> The 'eximconf' script is debian-specific.  All it does is ask some
> basic questions and fill out a template config for you.  The result is
> either

Actually, it's 'eximconfig', and it's not really Debian-specific.  It
works fine on other systems as well, though I'm not sure if any others
actually include it.

I think one of the reasons exim hasn't been debconfized is because the
script would no longer be portable to non-Debian systems.

All glory to the hypno-toad.