Re: cdrecord 1.11 in sid or elsewhere?

Hi,

Barney Wrightson wrote:

> AFAIK they are all supported prior to 1.11 or even 1.10.
> Maybe it is the version of xcdroast that is not supporting them? (I have
> definitely done cd-text with cdrecord at the command line with version <
> 1.11) I have a Ricoh so it doesn't use burn-proof but I am pretty sure
> it's equivalent feature (Just-Link) is also supported.

Well, 1.10 supports cdtext with the option textfile=<filename> which
reads the data from filename.  However, xcdroast uses the option -text
to read the data from the track .inf files.  -text is only supported in
1.11.

Also, xcdroast uses the option -overburn to enable overburning, which is
also not supported in 1.10.

So, the problem boils down to a xcdroast package in sid that is
incompatible to the cdrecord package in sid.

Anyway, I solved the problem.

Ciao,
Viktor
--