Re: Problem installing postgreSQL and procps

Yesterday @ 20:27, Andreas Andersson wrote:

> I can't upgrade procps because /bin/ps can't be deleted. As far as I know
> the only reason this could happen is that /bin/ps is in use so I tried
> with "ps -ax | grep ps" but found nothing.

So, I found the answer. When I searched the Internet with google I found
alot of people saying that I needed to do chattr -i to remove the
immutable flag. This didn't work. After searching even more (and now
having read ALOT) I found out that also chattr -a could help. And it did
:)

So, I'm happy again.

/---------------------------\
|-     Ceterum censeo,     -|